Our client is a leading software and services provider to communications and media companies, is looking for a skilled team to participate in development from scratch of effort-tracking tool for internal usage by more than 10k employees. The application aims to provide simple and user-friendly digital experience of the corporate services for Customer's employees and contractors, supports integration with corporate ERP systems and 3rd party services used by client.
Skilled full stack engineer with real project experience in designing and developing web application backends, integration functionality and FE features. Working as part of international Scrum team of experts, reporting to project manager on Customer side.
- .NET Core using Web API template, design patterns and best practices;
- Authentication (SAML/ OIDC / AzureAD);
- Database (SQL and NoSQL);
- Unit Testing;
- Experience with maintaining CI/CD & Pipelines – developer level (not DevOps);
- JIRA and TFS;
- Intemediate or higher English level.
Nice to have:
- Experience working in Agile SAFe teams.