Our Client is a San Francisco-based company that uses data to advance medical diagnostics. The Client is bridging AI with medical diagnosis in radiology. They bring together radiologists with data scientists and engineers, pioneering medical software and working with the US based medical institutions.
The deployments team needs a full-stack engineer to design and build capabilities that let physicians visualize and interact with their data to meet their analytical needs. A full-stack engineer on the deployments team works closely with the Business Development team and technology strategists and is involved in all stages of the product development and deployment lifecycle.
- Take part in product deployment and integration with AI and ML focus;
- Work effectively in teams of technical and non-technical individuals;
- Work in a rapidly changing environment with dynamic objectives and iteration with users.
- Strong engineering background, preferred in fields such as Computer Science, Mathematics, Software Engineering, Physics;
- Proficiency with Python, TypeScript and React;
- Familiarity with data structures, storage systems, cloud infrastructure, and other technical tools;
- Strong Unix skills and familiarity with automation software like Terraform and Ansible;
- Comfortable working in a prototyping environment.
Nice to have:
- Familiar with Medical Imaging;
- Experience with DICOM or PACS.
- Bachelor’s Degree.