- Solve problems applied to a “Big Data” / SQL environment following company development standards;
- Use best practices to deliver high-quality code and ensure the quality of the code for the whole project;
- Implement unit, functional and performance tests;
- Request and conduct code reviews;
- Write and maintain technical documentation relevant to the project;
- Participate in all phases of development (specification, design, development, maintenance).
- Experience in Java development (5 years+);
- Experience with Spark and Apache Hadoop;
- Technical or computer science degree or a similar qualification;
- Strong skills in deadline management and ability to work in a team environment;
- Fast learner and adaptable to changing the environment;
- Analytics and design skills;
- Good communication skills (English) - both verbal and written.
Additional skills that are considered a plus:
- Experience in working with large amounts of data;
- Experience with PL/SQL or T-SQL or any other DB programming language;
- Experience with MongoDB;
- Experience with GIS/maps;
- Experience with Linux administration commands;
- Experience with Jenkins or any other CI/CD System.