Highly Automated Driving team encompasses making High Definition maps for next-generation automotive technologies.
- To implement/adapt algorithms for road/graph maintenance;
- To fix drawbacks and inconsistencies in the roads and road attributes.
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in Computer Science or related fields;
- Good analytical, algorithmic and optimization skills, OOAD, architecture and design patterns;
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering with Java;
- Experience with using AWS services such as EC2, S3, EMR;
- Experience with large-scale, data-heavy distributed systems (e.g. Hadoop, Spark, Kafka etc.);
- Experience in continuous integration tools i.e. Jenkins, GoCD (preferred);
- Self- motivated, well-organized, detail-oriented and a strong team player;
- Very good communication skills in English both written and spoken.
Will be a plus:
- Skills in math, geometry, probability theory and statistics;
- Experience in implementation of complex algorithms;
- Experience with one of BigData frameworks such as Hadoop (preferable), Spark or alternative.