Our product is able to integrate a wide variety of different billing systems to produce customisable bills for final customers, where customer information and behaviour is used to provide the right information at the right time. Bills produced with this product save literally millions to Telco Companies, as their customer don´t need extra support, coming from call centers. Product is used by several of the largest Telco companies in the world. Comcast, Sprint, AT&T, Vodafone, Rogers, just to mention some.
Technically, it was born as a monolithic application and thank to its success, many new features have been added to support more and more customer needs. This part of the project is focused on turning our monolithic application into a microservice environment.
- Provide technical implementation and documentation for user stories, tasks and defects, according to planning;
- Participate actively in daily, refinement, planning and retrospective meetings within the team;
- Involvement in technical design as required;
- Use of good practices and key patterns, assuring technical compliance with technical lead and software architect guidelines as well as project needs;
- Assure technical documentation is coherent and valuable for project and other product software engineers;
- Technical code reviews and punctual technical project support;
- Support team members less experienced when required.
- Proven experience with microservices;
- Deep understanding of java 8 and 9, virtual machine, tuning and profiling;
- Solid knowledge using standard design and integration patterns, as well as development best practices;
- Swagger, Open API;
- Spring suite, mostly core and spring boot;
- Kafka or Rabbit MQ;
- QA and CI/CD pipelines. Unit, integration, contract, e2e and performance testing automation in microservices environments;
- Architecture. Solid foundations about scalability, security, high availability, resilience in microservices environments;
- Docker and Kubernetes. Solid foundations about Containers and pods in local environments and pipelines.
Would be an advantage:
- Elastic search, logstash and kibana;
- Testing automation with TestNG;
- Spring workflow.