The client is the world’s first regulated Digital Asset Bank, founded on Swiss and Singapore dual heritage, operating globally. They make digital assets bankable, secure and convenient, empowering our clients to invest in the digital asset economy with complete trust. For the first time with the client's Bank, major currencies and digital assets, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, digital CHF and asset tokens are seamlessly integrated in one account.
Now we need your help to bring the vision one step closer to reality. What we are looking for is an experienced and enthusiastic back end engineer to join the team. You will work extending the Swiss Franc digital currency module and clean up technical debt.
- Produce highly scalable and performant components that are unit tested, code reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration;
- Develop multi-tier highly scalable, high-volume performing, and reliable user-centric applications;
- Work with engineers, product managers, designers, other stakeholders.
- RESTful API design and implementation;
- Version control using Git;
- AWS services experience;
- Able to extend terraform templates;
- Cryptography concepts and previous IDP integrations.
Nice to have:
- React.js experience;
- BPM integration experience (Camunda would be ideal);
- Server-side Java.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.