Technology Office is a team of high-end professionals with strong consulting profile. Our mission is to drive the technology excellence at Intellias which will lead to rise of the value that company delivers to the market.
We are looking for professionals who will support Intelligent Automation Department in Technology Office in delivering solutions to clients who have chosen Power Platform/Dynamic 365 as a technology stack.
- Lead business and technical/architectural topics;
- Lead a team of Power Platform engineers;
- Collaborate with various subject matter experts in defining the optimal solution;
- Contribute to design and development of solutions on Microsoft Power Platform;
- Contribute to team training and professional development efforts;
- Share experience and knowledge to assist in the development of recommendations and solutions that are in-line with industry best practices.
- 3+ years of experience in software development;
- Expertise in designing, developing, and deploying solutions using Microsoft Power Platform (PowerApps, Power Automate) and Dynamics 365 (Customer);
- Engagement or Finance and Operations);
- Experience with SQL and scripting languages;
- Excellent analytical and communication skills;
- Higher Education: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree;
- Software development or Software testing background with .NET/C# would be a significant advantage;
- Experience in Virtual Agents (BOT Framework) and Power Portal would be a plus;
- Azure certifications would be a plus.