To provide smooth navigation experience every system should be supplied with the live traffic information which is updated continuously. Client, which could be either mobile application or car navigation system, at every moment of time needs actual status on road traffic, average speed on current and the next road segments, incidents information and so on. Traffic team works on solutions that provide and consume this kind of data in different ways: over the internet or through the broadcast sources (DAB/FM radio formats). Also the team is in charge of proper rendering of the traffic related graphical elements over the map tiles. Working at the Traffic team we understand that our work provides a facade for the multiple applications and systems that rely not only on correct map data but also on fresh and accurate traffic information.
- Working experience in automated testing using Python;
- Experience with Unit and Integration testing levels;
- Performance testing experience with relevant automation and monitoring tools;
- Understanding of design patterns and applying them to projects;
- Understanding of BDD principles;
- Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques, and types;
- Experienced Git user.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in Python bindings (integrating Python with C++): Boost.Python, SWIG (any of);
- Experience with Robotframework;
- Ability to read and understand C++ code;
- Ability to read and understand Rust code;
- Experience in GitLab, Gerrit, Jenkins;
- Understanding of Docker, Kubernetes.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.