Our Client is a German-based startup developing artificially intelligent software assistants for German-speaking tax advisers. As a Web developer, you will be responsible for developing small web applications that will become part of Client's product suite as well as integrating different services into the platform.
- Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework such as Django, Flask;
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries;
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system;
- Good understanding of server-side templating;
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance;
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments;
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application;
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes;
- Strong unit test and debugging skills;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools;
- Familiarity with microservice architecture;
- Familiarity with cloud services (AWS, Google Cloud).