Our customer is a world's leading pay-per-click (PPC) performance display advertising and the partner of more than 3000 e-commerce brands. Commercially present in 40 countries with head office in France.
The product enables online e-commerce sites to literally "expand their search" marketing campaigns in order to re-engage with people who have left their website.
It helps to improve online shopping by bringing the performance of search to display advertisers. The solution performs like search in a way that is measurable, scalable, priced on a CPC basis and is driven by user intent. We help advertisers to reach more customers, to increase the volume of online sales with similar conversion rates and return on ad spend as search. Personalized banners significantly outperform standard display advertising and other types of retargeted banners; they lead to better click-through rates, increased on-site conversions and higher average order values.
- 5+ years of professional commercial experience as a Python Web Engineer (Django framework);
- Able to build and maintain CI/CD infrastructure (Jenkins (Jenkinsfile), Gradle, Docker);
- Familiar with networking, NFS;
- Self-organizing, achieve tasks without constant monitoring;
- Enjoy solving complex problems and learning new technologies;
- Develop deployment strategies for new services;
- Communication with a customer.
Nice to have:
- Bash scripting;
- Experience with private clouds (Mesos/Marathon).
- Bachelor's Degree.