An intelligent Facility management tool with predictive maintenance focus for the manufacturing industry. The system provides a real-time overview of manufacturing assets' status as well as an analysis to predict possible asset failure. Predictive maintenance can be used both in real-time and in the long run, leading to cost-savings through more efficient asset usage and maintenance based on sensor data.
- A Software Developer will have an agile mindset and will develop a deep technical understanding and business perspective on the product they are working on;
- Works with the technical and science team to size and plan development work including sequencing;
- Works with the business reps for UAT and for establishing feedback on the functionality;
- Develops and tests code in accordance with the agreed plans and to the quality standards;
- Develops a full range of applications including embedded applications and out of the box configurations;
- Supports full digital service catalog activities;
- Undertakes detailed design and component level design.
- 5+ years of experience in software development;
- Experience with Python (3+ years) in a commercial application;
- Experience with Python key libraries for data analyses (NumPY, SciPY, Pandas, Matplotlib, scikit-learn);
- Experience with test tools, experience with CI/CD processes;
- Understanding of rapid prototyping and building Minimum Viable Products (MVP);
- Experience with gRPC APIs;
- Experience with docker;
- Experiences in performance tuning and optimization technics.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with microservice architecture;
- Experience with databases (PostgreSQL, series DB, NoSQL DB, Redis);
- Experience with Kubernetes, Helm;
- Experience with UML & Documentation;
- Good team working including interactions with business users;
- Strong organization, multi-tasking, and time management skills;
- Self-organizing, achieve tasks without constant monitoring;
- Strong communication skills (English) - written and oral - and the ability to present and advocate ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical).