An intelligent Facility management tool with predictive maintenance focus for the manufacturing industry. The system provides a real-time overview of manufacturing assets' status as well as an analysis to predict possible asset failure. Predictive maintenance can be used both in real-time and in the long run, leading to cost-savings through more efficient asset usage and maintenance based on sensor data.
Create architectures, designs, and develop internet of things (IoT) edge hardware configuration.
Help define cloud/server architecture.
Understanding of full IoT system development life-cycle, from understanding the needs of the business through to specs, power requirements, security issues, deployment and maintenance.
Design robust, maintainable high-performance IoT systems.
Work collaboratively with the team to integrate the hardware/software sensing components into the edge/cloud IoT monitoring solution.
Diagnose and troubleshoot system issues and work with team to resolve/improve individual technology hardware components.
- Strong understanding of IoT edge devices, cloud/server architectures;
- Experience in integrated software-hardware solutions for system monitoring;
- Experience in designing robust stand-alone solar/battery power solutions for field-deployed IoT systems;
- A minimum of 3+ years of hands-on professional work experience;
- Solid technology stack development practices, attention to detail, design and quality;
- Familiarity with best security practices for IoT edge/cloud deployments;
- A desire to learn new technologies and concepts;
- Communication, writing and organizational skills.