Every day, billions of transactions, calls and messages that hold the world’s communications fabric together run on systems that our Customer has helped to create.
Because we work with some of the largest and most innovative companies on the planet, our work makes an impact. Over the past four decades, we have continually reinvented ourselves, and as we keep moving into exciting new areas such as media, gaming, IoT, 5G, cloud services and more, there are always opportunities for us to grow and develop. We will nurture your entrepreneurial instincts with open doors and promote your ability to seize the day. Our company is built of amazing people, a supportive atmosphere and a culture built on mutual support, respect and a “feel good factor” that can only happen in a workplace built by the kind of people that our Customer employs.
Our department and product is a start-up like ecosystem within Company-wide building automation products. Our Goal is to change the way IT services are being run and bring AI/RPA/SRE into day to day operations. This position is for the R&D team building these products.
- You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications;
- You will follow Company's software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable, and supportable, and demo the software products to stakeholders;
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provide fixes and workarounds, and review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions;
- You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, and work with cross functional teams to achieve goals;
- You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements;
- You will be encouraged to actively look for innovation, continuous improvement, and efficiency in all assigned tasks.
- Proven Experience in Monitoring domain such as TICK stack, Prometheus and SiteScope;
- At least 2-4 years of experience in Python or Go-lang Development;
- At least 3 years of experience in DevOps development and support experience (like Jenkins CI/CD, Nexus, NPM, GIT,Docker monitoring and tracing tools, security, logging);
- Strong fundamentals and experience of Linux OS (like Ubuntu, RHEL);
- Familiar with the agile methodology and tool to implement it such as Jira.
Nice to have:
- Experience in front end languages such as React/JS/Angulr;
- Knowledge of writing infrastructure as code (IaC) using CloudFormation/ Terraform/ ARM;
- Demonstrable experience with Kubernetes / OpenShift;
- Experience in Public cloud development (AWS / Azure) or private Clouds (OpenStack, VMWare).
Higher Education: Bachelor's degree in Science/IT/Computer Science or equivalent.