The project for European automobiles producing company. The goal is to develop the embedded part of the Applications supporting online and offline services. The solution is based on TI Jacinto Application Platform and would be integrated with backend and mobile applications. The solution will be installed on all new BMW car models produced since SP2023.
- Assessment of tasks for testing, requirements analysis;
- Coordinate own work with other team members;
- Create/update/review of testing documentation;
- Test execution, report all issues found;
- Take part in project-related meetings.
- 3+ years of experience in testing;
- 2+ years of experience in automation testing;
- Working experience in automated testing using Python/Pytest;
- Experience with Unit and Integration testing levels;
- Understanding of design patterns and applying them to projects;
- Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques, and types;
- Experience in working with version control systems (e.g., GIT, SVN, and others);
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Knowledge utilizing Atlassian Suite (Jira/Confluence);
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and a strong team player.
Would be a big plus:
- Experience with AOSP;
- Experience with GRPC;
- Understanding of C++ programming languages;
- Experience with Docker;
- Experience with different CI/CD infrastructures;
- Experience in embedded software (especially automotive-related) systems would be a great advantage.
- Bachelor’s Degree.