An international investment company that manages the investment capital which makes the real estate acquisition lease (REAL) program be real for everyone. In support of the REAL Program, theirs U.S. real estate investment trust (REIT) is in the process of aggregating up to US$5 Billion of properties and acquisition leases.
The US based client delivers a robust capability to design, develop and deploy innovative and responsible non-bank products that link the needs of consumers with investor capital. Led by a team of seasoned professionals with hands on industry experience and tactical expertise, our client focuses on precision execution through disciplined business practices, providing an exceptional customer-facing experience and a comprehensive platform to mobilize investor capital. The company has a product which is a client facing applications that is being used for applying and processing of mortgage loan requests. There are about 100 features that they plan to implement along with introducing more efficient software development cycle using Agile environment.
The QA Automation Engineer will use agile methodologies and collaborate with cross-functional teams engaging in cloud-based systems design and enterprise cloud infrastructure implementation. The QA Automation Engineer will be a primary contributor to development, integration, and deployment of automated system tests into a cloud environment ensuring quality, reliability, usability, and performance of deliverables. The QA Automation Engineer will also be expected to advocate best practices throughout the software testing lifecycle to ensure quality and delivery.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop, maintain, and support post-deployment automated e2e tests using a scalable test framework;
- Facilitate automated deployments in both QA and production environments;
- Maximize automation and minimize manual testing by utilizing modern software development best practices and cutting-edge testing frameworks;
- Possess a QA mentality where quality is shared and owned at all SDLC stages;
- Translate business requirements into functional and non-functional test cases for thorough coverage of features;
- Identify test conditions, both positive and negative, from User Stories, Product Backlog Items, and other requirements documents;
- Assist in testing and de-bugging during pre-deployment and post-deployment stages;
- Research, recommend and implement tools for test automation;
- Identify improvements opportunities (proactive and reactive).
- 1+ years of experience with enterprise infrastructure and application components (network, application and database, servers, storage, computing, etc.);
- 2+ years of experience in different types and layers of testing, testing techniques and strategies, quality metrics;
- 1+ years of experience with source code repository tools using Git, Bitbucket, etc.;
- Experience designing and creating automated tests on a cross-platform environment (React Native);
- REST API testing using Postman or similar tools;
- Experience with SOAP APIs;
- CI/CD tools: Jenkins, Docker, AWS CodeBuild, AWS CodePipeline;
- Performance testing, including load and scalability testing;
- Cloud technology implementation on a cloud-based environment using AWS. Certification is a plus;
- Implementing an enterprise-scale cloud, DevOps automation frameworks, and CI/CD pipeline;
- Monitoring tools using AWS CloudWatch to publish quality metrics and test results;
- Ability to contribute effectively as a member of a team and work cohesively as a part of a team;
- Possess strong attention to detail and accuracy;
- Ability to effectively prioritize duties and efficiently complete responsibilities;
- Demonstrated time-management skills to complete assignments while meeting critical deadlines.