Cricut is seeking an experienced and versatile Software QA Engineer who will be responsible for testing and qualifying Mobile, Native, API and Hardware for product releases. You will be responsible for testing new hardware products & applications and communicating with development teams. You should be able to represent QA concerns in cross-functional team meetings and provide valuable end-user feedback to improve the customer experience.
This position requires deep understanding of the software development life cycle, experience with a variety of testing techniques, experience in running automation test suites and strong written and organizational skills.
The successful candidate should be able to develop and execute an organized test plan to release high quality products to market on schedule.
- Advanced level of English, good communication skills;
- 6+ years of experience in software testing;
- Experience in testing user stories / features, API and doing regression testing;
- Expert level knowledge and hands-on experience in writing and executing test cases and test plans;
- Hands on experience in executing automation test suites in Selenium and analyzing results;
- Hands on experience with testing, analyzing and troubleshooting communication between front-end and API / Web Services;
- Experience in analyzing logs and debugging using browser debugging tools;
- Experience with testing web-based software and Mobile apps;
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills with the ability to work under firm deadlines and within a rapidly changing environment;
- Thorough understanding of QA methodology and best practices;
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent.
Good to have skills:
- Experience in testing Software interacting with hardware;
- Experience in Testing and Qualifying Consumer Electronics Products.