Our customer is a world’s leading pay-per-click (PPC) performance display advertising and the partner of more 3000 ecommerce brands. Commercially present in 40 countries with head office in France.
Product enables online e-commerce sites literally to “expand their search” marketing campaigns to re-engage with people who have left their website.
It helps to improve online shopping, by bringingthe performance of search to display advertisers. Our solution performs like search in that it is measurable, scalable, priced on a CPC basis and is driven by user intent. We help advertisers to reach more customers, to increase the volume of online saleswith similar conversion rates and return on ad spend as search. Personalized banners significantly outperform standard display advertising and other types of retargeted banners; they lead to better click-through rates, increased on-site conversions and higher average order values.
- About 5 years of Scala/Java software development;
- Hands-on experience with distributed framework - especially Spark;
- Interest in IAM topics;
- Self-motivated and well-organized person;
- Excellent analytical, algorithmic and optimization skills;
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and engineering practices.
Nice to have:
- Willingness to develop other team-members;
- JS or Angular knowledge.
Higher Education: Bachelor’s Degree.