Global provider of professional information, software solutions, and services for clinicians, accountants, lawyers, and tax, finance, audit, risk, compliance, and regulatory sectors. We are committed to helping professionals improve the way they do business and solve complex problems with confidence in an ever-changing world. Our over 183-year legacy and portfolio represent thousands of customers worldwide including 93% of the Fortune 500 companies.
From Operations stand point candidate should:
- Regularly assess reports from AWS Trusted Advisor, AWS Security Hub, Dome 9, Twistlock, Falcon, QRadar and participate in resolution of reported issues;
- Active participate in establishment of security policies for environments in AWS and Azure;
- Determine course of action to remediate reported security vulnerabilities;
- Assist in going through security audits (if any);
- Assistance in resolution of security incidents and driving of security problems’ resolution;
- Establish security policy including regular security systems and infrastructure assessment and improvement based on security best practices;
- Report to management all security risks withing BU scope and propose possible solutions;
- Initiate and lead security assessments.
From project management perspective he should:
- Take part in POC with Architects team related to security part;
- Review the solution on the feasibility from a security point of view.
- Participate in systems design from security standpoint.
- Asses system’s readiness from security perspective.
- Ensure compliance with customer security policies.
- Experience in Infrastructure-as-code security management;
- AWS and/or Azure Security Certifications (or equivalent) are required;
- 2 year minimum experience in cloud Security role required;
- Knowledge of security standards series 27001, IEC-62443, SOC1 and 2, HIPPA, GDPR or other is a big plus.