The Standard Bank Group is a large multi-national financial services group and is Africa's biggest lender by assets. The company's corporate headquarters, Standard Bank Centre, is situated in Johannesburg.
The role requires to work with the Cyber Team, including:
- AWS Native Security and Compliance Toolset Management;
- Security Monitoring;
- Cyber Threat Hunting;
- Threat Detection and Investigation (AWS Native and 3rd-Party);
- Performing InfoSec Risk Assessments;
- Assisting with SecOps Functions (Incident Management, IAM, Firewalling, Reporting, AWS compliance, Monitoring).
- Senior AWS Security Engineer (Ideally with 2+ years working in AWS in a security capacity);
- Any of these certifications would be beneficial: AWS Security Specialty, CISSP, CISA, CASP+, CISM;
- Large Customer / Enterprise experience beneficial, Customer facing experience;
- AWS Security, Identity & Compliance Toolset Management;
- Security incident management, threat hunting activities (AWS Native and 3rd-Party);
- Identifying and mitigating threats against applications and data;
- Risk assessments;
- Security best practices and industry standards (ISO27001, NIST, etc.);
- Developing security policy, procedures, and guidelines.
Higher Education: Master’s Degree.