Industry-leading InsurTech company with offices in Berlin, Frankfurt, Vienna and Püttlingen, founded in 2015, have served over 250,000 satisfied customers by creating an application which makes it easier, simpler, and faster for consumers to manage their insurances - all in one central place where changes can be done with just a few clicks. The secret sauce is to combine a best-in-industry user experience with honest and independent advice from insurance experts.
The client was recognized by the German tech magazine Gründerszene as the fastest growing technology company in Germany for 2019.
- Playing a central role in the design and development of the backend system and architecture;
- Contributing actively to product management and influencing features right from the start;
- Lifting the intelligence of our robo advisor and the efficiency of the insurance operations team;
- Interacting closely with colleagues who use your software to service end customers;
- Conceptualising and delivering features on a platform that will soon serve > 500,000 customers.
Who you are:
- A problem solver: You love solving problems and approach obstacles in a logical and pragmatic manner;
- An agile thinker: To put it more you have a positive attitude, willingness to fail, and thirst for knowledge;
- A team player: You, even being an individual contributor, think about team goals and help achieve them.
What you ideally have:
- A degree in a related field and more than 4 years of experience in software engineering;
- A good grasp of Ruby and the rails framework and you bring 2 years of experience within this domain;
- The modern software architecture and software design principles are nothing new to you;
- You have a sound knowledge of cloud infrastructure and continuous deployment;
- Master at handling SQL and Relational databases;