Our client is the fastest-growing global tobacco manufacturing company. An international corporation with over hundred years of history, internationally recognized brands and Reduced-Risk Products. Intellias mission is to support their strategy and efforts in Digital and eCommerce space.
A newly conceptualized Digital Eco System is comprised of set of capabilities including online shop & website, linking online & offline, customization & personalization, engagement & membership, digital product & services main differences.
As a Senior SRE, you will be responsible for supporting the operations of a SaaS Consumer Data Platform within the existing ecosystem of cloud services (eCommerce and other apps mobile apps, payment gateways, loyalty system, search engine, employee management, identity management etc.). Work cross-functionally in a product team on operations and Non Functional Requirements, implementing business continuity systems to enhance the availability, observability, performance and other non functional aspects.
- At least 4+ years of experience as a DevOps or full-time SRE;
- Experience with observability frameworks;
- Very good communication skill in English (written and verbal).
Hands-on experience with:
- Azure cloud;
- Terraform and Ansible;
- Good understanding of SRE practices;
- Strong understanding of REST APIs;
- Experience with testing and regression tests;
- CI/CD pipelines;
- Upper-Intermediate+ level of English.
Nice to have:
- DevSecOps and system design skills;
- Experience with Magento.