In cooperation with the leading global provider of maps, traffic and places data enabling navigation, location-based services and mobile advertising around the world, Intellias is looking for skilled Java Engineer, to take part in map creation solutions.
- Excellent analytical, algorithmic and optimization skills, OOAD, architecture and design patterns;
- Experience with Geospatial data (vector and raster), algorithm and standards (e.g. Spatial Features Specification, GeoTiff);
- 6+ years of experience in software engineering with Java;
- Experience with PostgreSQL + PostGIS, Dataformats (JSON, GeoJSON);
- Expertise in cloud-based infrastructure (Docker, AWS EC2, S3, RDS);
- Proven experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD), Jenkins, Git/Gitlab;
- Experience with Kibana/ES;
- Experience with OpenStreetMap tool stack (Overpass API, OSMOSIS, data editing tools);
- Self- motivated, well-organized, detail-oriented and a strong team player;
- Very good communication skills in English both written and spoken.
Would be a plus:
- Machine learning technologies.
Higher Education: Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in Computer Science or related fields.