For decades we are champions of the mobility industry. With our smart mobility solutions, we connect businesses and lives across Europe. Our fuel cards, tolls, and refund secure mobile solutions are working on the base of Europe's biggest station network. We enable true borderless logistics and transportation, payment, and fleet management solutions.
Now we are progressing to the next level: In times of digitization and climate change, our company aims to continue its tradition as the one mobility service provider that keeps its customers driving.
Become part of a dedicated and professional team that helps shape commercial mobility throughout Europe. A successful candidate will work on a web application for data analysis and reporting performed on a data warehouse.
- Responsible for the entire testing process: from building the test framework to test execution, from gap analysis of the existing solutions to extending those according to the project requirements;
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts for Functional & Non-Functional scenarios;
- Creating, maintaining, and reporting upon Regression Test suites;
- Define and establish automation strategy and process for Web Applications (mostly Frontend, based on Cypress.io);
- Creating Test Plans according to internal procedures;
- Take ownership and responsibility for the design and development of all aspects of automated testing along with the creation, execution, and maintenance of automated tests using scripts and automation tools;
- Document and report bugs following the company guidelines;
- Regular reports of the progress and current activities.
- 3-5 years experience in Automation testing (Frontend side, Java);
- Skills in working with CI tools: preferably BitBucket, Jenkins, Kubernetes, etc.;
- Experience in working closely with the development team when performing testing activities;
- Experience in creating test specifications and test cases according to the development requirements, maintain them regularly updated as well as create business cases according to development requirements;
- Familiarity with Test Case Management and Bug Tracking tools, preferably Jira;
- Accuracy in reporting issues, all steps to reproduce an issue behavior;
- Experience with White Box, Grey Box, and Black Box testing;
- Familiarity in applying Decision Tables when dealing with complex business logic.
Nice to have skills:
- Understanding of application flow/ business from an end-user perspective, the technical person (developer), and client point of view;
- Experience in working with NoSQL DBs (e.g. MongoDB, Redis) and SQL DBs (any);
- Understanding of microservices;
- Experience in working with a reporting system, BI, data warehouse;
- Any background related to fleet management or GIS applications;
- Vast experience with Java language;
- Familiar with: Rest web services & API testing tools (preferably Postman);
- Understanding queues, synchronous and asynchronous calls;
- Knowledge regarding APIs and knowing how to interpret/use them related to a REST API service;
- Participating in all testing activities, including but not limited to building the test framework to test execution, gap analysis of the existing solutions, extending those according to the project requirements;
- Good knowledge of Agile practices and experience in SCRUM teams.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar;
- English at least B1.