- Technical tasks implementation, refactoring;
- Code review, code optimization;
- Designing and developing reusable, testable components;
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of application;
- Communication with customer for requirements analysis, sprint planning, estimations, retrospectives;
- Leading and mentoring less experienced colleagues and organizing your own activities.
- C# (Transitioning from ASP.Net to ASP.NetCore);
- REST API;
- SQL knowledge;
- Hands on experience with Git;
- Familiar with Jenkins.
Nice to have:
- State management;
- Understanding of the purpose of a Design System;
- NGXS/NGRX library is a plus;
- Experience with Gerrit.
- Bachelor’s Degree.