An intelligent fiber-optic (FO) smart monitoring system for bridges to enable predictive maintenance using the industrial internet of things (IIoT).
- Design experiences for web services, mobile apps, and embedded systems;
- Perform user research, design prototypes, and verify results;
- Create UCD based on market analysis, customer feedback, and usability findings;
- Simply communicate complex ideas, whether on paper, face to face, or designing UX and UI;
- Manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines, and work well under pressure.
- 4+ years of UX/UI experience;
- Rich and self-explanatory portfolio;
- Strong emphasis on the user research;
- Understanding of the specific patterns for different HCI, web, and mobile platforms;
- Knowledge of composition, colors, and typography;
- Good taste is a must;
- Open mindset and aspiration to be a team player;
- Strong communication skills;
- Upper intermediate English;
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Sketch, Adobe CC;
- Experience with Agile development framework, but not essential.