To provide smooth navigation experience every system should be supplied with the live traffic information which is updated continuously. Client, which could be either mobile application or car navigation system, at every moment of time needs actual status on road traffic, average speed on current and the next road segments, incidents information and so on.
Traffic team works on solutions that provide and consume this kind of data in different ways: over the internet or through the broadcast sources (DAB/FM radio formats). Also the team is in charge of proper rendering of the traffic related graphical elements over the map tiles.
Working at the Traffic team we understand that our work provides a facade for the multiple applications and systems that rely not only on correct map data but also on fresh and accurate traffic information.
- C++17 strong knowledge (STL, Templates techniques, Multi-threading);
- Python basic knowledge;
- Good experience of work with Linux environment;
- Unit Testing - experience with GTest/GMock;
- GitLab - experienced user;
- Gerrit (other review tools) - experienced user;
- Rust - nice to have some knowledge/experience;
- AWS/Kubernetes - nice to have some knowledge/experience.
Higher Education: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.