Our client is a leading software and services provider to communications and media companies, is looking for seasoned engineer with experience in designing and developing backend services on AWS framework components, to lead the development of generic framework of backend service for event-based synchronization of data between various ticketing systems (e.g., Jira).
- Be a part of the team that takes ownership of development, deployment and operations of the microservices using cutting edge technologies, and following DevOps practices;
- Contribute to detailed design based on high-level solution architecture;
- Contribute to the work of development team in order to meet Sprint scoping commitments and address any potential knowledge gaps;
- Ensure code follows industry standards;
- Complete code reviews and ensure design compliance on developed features;
- Participate in feature demos at the end of each Sprint;
- Work closely with BA / QC team to guide and review test cases;
- Must be able to independently troubleshoot issues and resolve problems both in code and in work environment.
- Experience with Node.js;
- Experience of working with cloud solutions like GCP/AWS/Azure (AWS SQS or Google PUB/SUB, S3 or Google Buckets, etc.);
- Experience with async event-driven micro service architecture;
- Overall development experience of 3+ years;
- Familiar with authentication patterns (Bearer Token, Basic Auth, OAuth2.0, AWS Signature, etc.);
- Experience working with Docker and K8s;
- Experience working with GIT repository;
- Experience working as part of an agile development team.
Would be beneficial:
- Experience in development of containerized micro services for K8s;
- Familiarity with Lambda best practices and optimization, including caching, connection reuse, monitoring/logging, and Lambda MS patterns design;
- Experience of working with Kafka;
- Experience of working with AWS CloudFormation;
- Familiarity with encryption methods;
- Familiarity with CloudWatch and X-Ray;
- Familiarity with TFS on GIT;
- Familiarity with Jira.