Our customer is the leading provider of VoIP services across Europe and on the German market in particular. The solution is based on highly responsive, perfectly scalable, component based framework. Performance and scalability are the most important benefits of the framework.
Product contains various components from web-based customer and administrator portal to public and private APIs that interact with other systems, and real-time billing engine which serves plenty of call at the same time. Statistic, reporting and notification-management modules make development process easier. The product is being actively developed and is released with new features every several months.
- Java 11, Maven, Spring MVC, Spring Data, Hibernate, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, AMQP, RequireJS , Gulp, Angular, Backbone, Marionette, Bootstrap, Babel, REST, SockJs.
- Scrum, Atlassian Suite (JIRA, Confluence).
- Being a part of an agile team;
- Being responsible for entire life cycle of task: from clarification of requirements to production support;
- Reviewing code for other team members;
- Guiding communication with the product owner.
- Backend experience 2+ years;
- Frontend experience 1+year;
- Experience occupying a mid-level developer position for at least 2 years;
- OOAD, design patterns, architectural patterns;
- Good knowledge of Java and Spring Framework;
- Good knowledge of RDBMS, SQL, and JPA connectivity;
- Knowledge of Concurrency and Web security;
- Good communication skills, upper-intermediate level of English.
- Experience with Docker;
- Experience with Apache/Nginx HTTP servers;
- Experience with Jenkins;
- Experience with IP telephony-related projects would be an advantage.