Client is a leading multi-brand technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare customers in the United States, the United Kingdom and Canada. A Fortune 500 company and member of the S&P 500 Index, Client was founded in 1984 and employs approximately 10,000 coworkers. For the trailing twelve months ended September 30, 2020, the company generated Net sales over $18 billion.
Broad array of offerings range from hardware and software to integrated IT solutions such as security, cloud, data center and networking.
Discover and Deliver a new front-end site experience for all three CDW sites (cdw.com, cdwg.com and cdw.ca) based on design deliverables. This objective is a reskin of the visual design elements for common web assets such as (Typography, Textbox’s, Labels, Buttons, Drop Down’s, Links etc.) This new design language should be consistent across all sites and all platforms and should adhere to the architectural direction for front-end web components built by the engineering team.
- Work closely with product manager and other teams to design, implement, test and continuously improve scalable and extendable platform;
- Participate in design review, code reviews, and product demos;
- Be responsible for the professional growth of your teammates;
- Take accountability and responsibility for the full life cycle of product features (from design, sizing, implementation, testing, delivery to monitoring and deprecation when needed);
- Propose process improvements and drive changes;
- Propagate quality culture among teams.
- Responsive design creation;
- CI/CD Tools: Jenkins;
- SDLC tools: TFS, Jira Software, Confluence, etc.;
- 3+ years of commercial experience;
- Agile SDLC processes basics;
- Knowledge of OOP/OOA, software architecture design patterns.
Would be a plus:
- Angular basics;
- Experience with Puppeteer, CasperJS and PhantomJs;
- Docker or another Container tools experience;
- Previous experience of work on large projects;
- Personal traits: analytical thinking, responsibility, sociability, ability to work in team, attention to details;
- Angular basics.