Join us as a software engineer on our exciting journey to shape the future based on our AI-powered platform. For a digital world, we are completely redefining the way in which local, smart services are offered and used.
You like to solve challenging technical problems in the area of the latest security standards, appealing user interfaces, parallel and distributed systems, service designs, maintainability and scaling as well as the maintenance of code. Come to us and help to advance our outstanding engineering team.
- You understand the requirements quickly and meet the business goals in the implementation;
- You create and improve APIs, help with scaling and contribute to the management of the APIs;
- You will help to make architectural and design decisions and to implement them;
- With code reviews, automated tests and error analyzes, you create high-quality software;
- You will help to keep our standards in software engineering high and to improve them further, especially with high-quality code, test coverage, comments, cooperation with others and the avoidance of shortcuts.
- Bachelor in computer science or a related subject as well as experience in creating applications with node.js;
- You are passionate about and have in depth knowledge of Node.js and TypeScript;
- You are experienced working on API Gateways, Cloud and/or Hybrid environments;
- Knowledge of developing UIs with React, with your main focus on the backend;
- Applicable knowledge of the entire web stack, web libraries and frameworks;
- Experience utilizing MongoDB, Postgres and GraphQL;
- You are familiar with Test Driven Development and Test Frameworks;
- Good and effective communication skills and application of agile principles.
Nice to have:
- Experience in at least one of the following areas: Java / Spring, Scala, Kafka / RabbitMQ, Microservices Design;
- Experience with DevOps principles and knowledge of tools such as Ansible, Terraform, gitlab, Docker and Kubernetes is desirable.
- Node.js, typescript, full-stack, TDD, API, GCP, Java, React.