Our client is German-based company, for asset & wealth managers to digitalize their business models by providing the required Platform as a Service. This includes applications for core processes as well as third-party connections. Aim to create the unique opportunity for our partners to go digital in one step and to utilize state-of-the-art analytics to create individualized solutions to the benefit of their clients.
We are part of the client's team. We starting a new team and a new page of our relation. Together we are working closely to drive further market innovations and help to stay the market leader.
We are looking for a talented open-minded Engineer who will bring his/her experience, intelligence, and inspiration to support our Team.
- Technical tasks implementation, design;
- Code review, code optimization, refactoring;
- Proceed with team planning, proper estimations, commitments;
- Creating a technical vision;
- Communication with stakeholders and management.
- At least 4 years experience as a software engineer;
- Deep understanding of common frontend architectural concepts and patterns;
- The common understanding in a microservices architecture;
- Passion for agile development methodologies (Scrum, Scrumban, Lean) and engineering practices (continuous integration, continuous delivery, test-driven development);
- Upper-intermediate in spoken and written English.
Ready for a new journey? We are waiting for you.