Our customer is one of the most well known brands in Automotive parts industry: an international corporation with over a hundred years of history. We are engaged with European based branch to support their efforts in Digital and eCommerce space. Our team works on cloud infrastructure and solutions that facilitate sales and marketing of their products in EMEA region (~50 countries).
- Design and implement a Mobile app on the FOS platform – an AWS based SaaS platform and mobile application;
- Re-create the Mobile app (eJob) application that supports daily tasks of technicians and in the process improve usability as well as application extensibility from a technical perspective to maximize service efficiency. The mobile app allows technicians to create and submit electronic job cards for service work carried out on all vehicles.
- At least 5 years of experience in the development of Android apps;
- Experience with design and development of business-critical and integration functionality;
- Good understanding of Java Core, Kotlin, Android SDK;
- Experience with RxKotlin or RxJava;
- Understanding of mobile application design and UX;
- Design patterns (GoF) and the application's architecture;
- Experience with MVVM pattern or frameworks;
- Experience with CI/CD processes;
- Experience with TDD/BDD testing;
- Ability to create documentation and conduct issues analysis along with fixes after that;
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment, being a self-organized person;
- English: Upper-Intermediate;
- Good soft and presentation skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Scrum.