Our customer is a multinational corporation with more than a century of history and offices in over 180 countries. Their most ambitious goal at the time is to introduce a range of Reduced-Risk Products (RRPs), offering smokers a healthier alternative to traditional cigarettes. The target audience is more than 1 billion of consumers around the globe.
Intellias mission is to help a client with the engineering of a comprehensive software ecosystem for a game-changing IoT product on the margin of innovative consumer experience and cutting-edge technology. Our teams are involved in the engineering of core platform components for best in class eCommerce, Digital Marketing and IoT solutions. As a DevOps engineer you will become a part of Infrastructure Team and be responsible for the implementation of best practices in our Digital Engineering Enterprise Platform.
The Platform is a set of services and internet applications that accelerate the development and delivery of software applications by taking care of common SDLC challenges. The Platform provides access and consumption for engineering teams to a set of services, technologies, practices for their development and for operating their application, ensure a set of compliance and best practices.
- 3+ years of commercial experience with Python;
- Hands-on experience with AWS services and DynamoDB;
- Experience with Terraform;
- Strong knowledge of SQL;
- Self-organizing, achieve tasks without constant monitoring;
- Passionate about technology, enjoys solving complex problems and learning new technologies;
- A team player with strong communication skills;
- Upper-intermediate + English, both written and oral.