Client is a leading multi-brand technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare customers in the United States, the United Kingdom and Canada. A Fortune 500 company and member of the S&P 500 Index, Client was founded in 1984 and employs approximately 10,000 coworkers. For the trailing twelve months ended September 30, 2020, the company generated Net sales over $18 billion.
Broad array of offerings range from hardware and software to integrated IT solutions such as security, cloud, data center and networking.
Deliver and migrate 1Code features that currently reside on the monolith web platform to Microservices architecture. It will enable to reduce friction for new development of features, reduce/eliminate our footprint in the monolith, improve performance and reliability of pages and align to new architecture standards.
- Work closely with product manager and other teams to design, implement, test and continuously improve scalable and extendable platform;
- Participate in design review, code reviews, and product demos;
- Be responsible for the professional growth of your teammates;
- Take accountability and responsibility for the full life cycle of product features (from design, sizing, implementation, testing, delivery to monitoring and deprecation when needed);
- Propose process improvements and drive changes;
- Propagate quality culture among teams.
- ASP .NET, NET Core, Web Microservices, SaaS, NoSQL, SQL;
- CI/CD Tools: Azure DevOps, Jenkins;
- Testing frameworks: xUnit, Moq, AutoFixture, FluentAssertions, ApprovalTests, Selenium, SpecFlow;
- SDLC tools: Jira Software, Confluence, etc.;
- 5+ years of commercial experience;
- Good understanding of XP practices and agile SDLC processes;
- Knowledge of OOP/OOA, software architecture design patterns;
- Ability to write high quality code following TDD practices;
- At least upper-intermediate level of English, well-developed communication skills.
Would be a big plus:
- Azure knowledge and experience;
- AWS knowledge and experience;
- Docker, AppServices or another Container tools experience;
- JMeter knowledge and experience;
- Previous experience of work on large projects;
- Experience with Big Data, data lakes, data warehouse type of architectures;
- Knowledge of UML and software modeling;
- Personal traits: analytical thinking, responsibility, sociability, ability to work in team, attention to details.
Higher Education: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree/MBA.