About the client:
Our Client is a government-owned company operating under the Ministry of Health and working as a key enabler of E-Health innovation in Saudi Arabia. Their objectives are to contribute to transforming the Saudi health ecosystem and elevating the services of the Health Sector by launching sustainable products and activating partnerships between the public and private sectors.
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones. Your primary focus will be the development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products are essential.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform;
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications;
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features;
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs;
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Proficient with Swift Programming Language and iOS SDK;
- Experienced in multi-threading;
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services;
- Basic knowledge of UI/UX standards, understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines;
- Experienced in Unit Tests, Profiling and memory management;
- Possesses good knowledge of Xcode, Instruments;
- Familiar with APNS;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, specifically - Git;
- Familiarity with continuous integration, Build distribution;
- Minimum 5+ years experience in iOS development.