Our client is a leading US-based IT services provider for large tech companies seeking to build an Eastern European dev team for a new product platform. Client is successfully operates for 17 years and represented in 33 countries. Client develops solutions for workplace services, IT logistics, network & data center, cloud and provide subject matter expertise, framework, templates and methodologies.
The purpose of this product is to improve business outcomes through process mining, outlier detection, next best actions and robotic process automation (RPA). The objective is to realize the long sought after ideal of optimizing and automating business processes that has been the ultimate promise of business intelligence systems.
The platform will be both a no-code/low-code workbench for data analysts to build business applications based on their use cases, processes and data, as well as a consumer-based marketplace for business users to subscribe to these applications for the purpose of obtaining excellence in their specific business domain.
The product will use machine learning (ML), artificial intelligence (AI), modern cloud services and a microservices architecture to achieve this goal.
- Design and develop RESTfull APIs;
- Design and develop application components following a Microservices architecture;
- Make complex technical and design decisions on the project;
- Ensure high performance of the application and provide support;
- Communicate with external web services.
- 3+ years actively coding in PHP and Symfony;
- Proficiency with:
- PHP and Symfony 4.x and/or 5.x;
- MongoDB (or any other NoSQL database);
- ActiveMQ (or any other queueing system);
- Familiarity with REST Architecture;
- Knowledge of Microservices design patterns;
- Be committed to DRY, KISS, SOLID principles;
- Experienced Git/GitHub user;
- English proficiency for reporting on daily stand-ups and reading the documentation.
Nice to have:
- DevOps skills.