Our client is VC backed early stage startup, already working with more than 150 paying customers, HQ in New York City, R&D in Tel Aviv.
They're reinventing the way companies recognize and reward their team members with personalized and joyful gifts.
Unlike gift cards that carry a message of 'Hey team member, your worth $50 to the company', or other generic gifts that don't bring the desired motivational result, the solution lets your team members choose the reward they actually like through a fun and interactive digital experience. The best products and experiences from leading brands and retailers such as Amazon, Bestbuy, Birchbox, and Cloud9Living are offering each recipient a personalized collection of up to date and top rated gifts to choose from.
We're looking for mature, proactive and independent QA engineer with a passion to apply his/her knowledge to establish and lead QA process and activities. The one with desire to be also involved in automation in really cool project together with awesome team.
- BE: Mongo, NodeJS.
- 3+ years of experience in testing;
- Experience in testing web applications;
- Experience in cross browser and cross platform testing;
- Experience with IOS;
- Experience in API testing (Postman preferable);
- ReactJS basics would be a big plus;
- Proactive approach and good problem solving skills;
- Ability to multi-tasking with multiple priorities and narrow time frames;
- English - Intermediate+.
Would be a big plus:
- BE background;
- NoSQL DB querying experience;
- DOM manipulating;
- HTML5, CSS basics;
- Experience in performance and load testing.
Higher Education: Not required.