- Playing a central role in the design and development of the backend system and architecture;
- Contributing actively to product management and influencing features right from the start;
- Lifting the intelligence of our robo advisor and the efficiency of the insurance operations team;
- Interacting closely with colleagues who use your software to service end customers;
- Conceptualising and delivering features on a platform that will soon serve > 500,000 customers.
Who you are:
- A problem solver: You love solving problems and approach obstacles in a logical and pragmatic manner;
- An agile thinker: To put it more you have a positive attitude, willingness to fail, and thirst for knowledge;
- A team player: You, even being an individual contributor, think about team goals and help achieve them.
What you ideally have:
- A degree in a related field and more than 3 years of experience in software engineering;
- A good grasp of Ruby and the rails framework and you bring 2 years of experience within this domain;
- The modern software architecture and software design principles are nothing new to you;
- You have a sound knowledge of cloud infrastructure and continuous deployment;
- Master at handling SQL and Relational databases;