Within this position a candidate will work within a global operations team with support, maintain and setup solutions offered by our client.
Candidate will work from our client's brand-new comfortable office in Kyiv.
- Work within a team of like-minded professionals to plan, deploy, and maintain critical business applications services;
- Support the customers of our client and the development teams in the cloud;
- Design and implement appropriate environments for those applications, engineer suitable release management procedures and provide production support;
- Troubleshoot problems, involving the appropriate resources and driving resolution of issues with a focus on minimizing impact to our customers;
- Participate to the Agile DevOps design, development, testing, and release of new capabilities and features with focus on release and post-production support;
- Represent production support for the suite of apps in the domain in Agile stand-ups, planning sessions and deployment activities;
- Drive improvements to processes and design enhancements to automation to continuously improve the production environment;
- Identify reoccurring issues and work with IT & Business partners to remediate using the problem management process.
- Hands on experience with SQL-Server (MSSQL);
- Good background in Windows-server Administration;
- High degree of drive, self-motivation, curiosity and excellent communication skills in English;
- Public cloud experience (AWS certifications are a welcome plus);
- Working experience in a DevOps setup;
- Experience with monitoring and loggings tools;
- Team player and the ability to create an atmosphere of trust and motivation;
- Analytic skills and the ability to identify areas of improvements;
- Ability to proactively take responsibility and initiatives;
- Ability to challenge conventional approaches;
- Ability to work in a global environment;
- Strong critical thinker with problem solving aptitude.