- Lead, coach and motivate a Talent Delivery Team;
- Create and implement development plans for the team;
- Partner and drive staffing within Delivery organization;
- Constantly track, measure, analyze team productivity and improve the hiring process;
- Participate in updating recruitment related processes, procedures, guidelines;
- Work on corporate HR & branding initiatives, etc.
- 2+ years’ experience as a Talent Delivery Team Lead;
- 5+ years’ experience in full life cycle IT recruitment;
- Strong people leadership experience with the ability to lead, coach and motivate the team;
- Strong interpersonal and effective negotiation skills;
- Excellent organization, prioritization, and time management skills;
- Upper-Intermediate English.
Higher Education: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.