We are looking for a talented entrepreneur (he/she) to join our growing Account Management and sales presence in Israel.
If you have experience in client facing roles, a flair for business communication and a solid understanding of IT services business, we’d like to meet you.
- Act as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to the key accounts;
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships with the key stakeholders across customer's organisation - mainly business, technology/ R&D leaders, and procurement mid-mangers and leaders, and executive sponsors;
- Oversee customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to find mutually plausible commercial and business terms;
- Collaborate with Intellias vertical market leaders and pre-sales team to achieve quotas while keeping our key accounts satisfied and engaged with our services;
- Partner with Intellias service delivery organisation to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our services and solutions according to customer needs and objectives;
- Liaise with customers and service delivery team, manage acute situations/ escalations, and ensure that team's processes and tasks are carried in line with customer expectations;
- Partner with and report to our GM in Israel.
- 5+ years work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Delivery Manager, Project Manager, or relevant customer-facing role;
- Entrepreneurial mentality;
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of a customer organisation;
- Demonstrate a strong service and client-oriented attitude/ mentality;
- Native speaker in Hebrew and advanced level of English and Russian;
- Understanding of sales forecasting techniques;
- Solid experience with CRM software/ tools;
- Experience delivering software engineering and IT consulting services and technological solutions to customer needs;
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Strong sales network in Israel;
- Experience in software development;
- Background in telecom and/or utilities industries would be an extra plus.
- Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, or relevant field.