Hear the roar! We offer you to contribute to the intelligent learning solution that delivers both e-learning platform and personalized content to nurture software literacy among employees from Fortune 500 companies around the globe. Every day we are changing the way thousands of organizations and millions of people learn, grow, and work. We integrate our services with Yammer, OneDrive, CRM, Office 365 and any other corporate tool to adapt to the user's preferences and change their behavior through the knowledge.
The client has already grown up into market leader thanks to our initial effort. And now we are stepping up bigger and smarter as never before. We will gather a great volume of data aggregated from customers network and from comprehensive users' research to introduce machine learning algorithms to engage learners even deeper.
Striving to update the product with brand-new features, we need to adopt new technologies and take even more responsibility for our client's success. We are looking for people ready to step far from comfort zone to challenge each teammate with the highest bar of deliverable quality and engineering excellence. To meet such ambitious objectives, we plan to scale up a product-oriented team ready to participate in the decision-making process and continuously disrupt the market with day-to-day releases.
Join our project, and together we will deliver a solution which not just teaches. We will change the everyday workplace experience of the end-users, enabling them to accomplish their work tasks faster and smarter than ever before.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Management Information Systems;
- 2+ year full-time practice as a Project Manager with direct project accountability;
- Experience in the software development outsourcing industry;
- Experience in managing teams of 10-20 people;
- Excellent communication skills, ability to influence people, leadership by examples, cultural awareness;
- Experience in requirement analysis, effort estimating, project scheduling, risk and change management;
- Understanding of different software methodologies - SCRUM, Agile, RUP, Waterfall;
- Experience in software engineering practices, quality assurance, improving team velocity;
- Ability to execute and prioritize a number of tasks simultaneously, resolving inter-dependencies;
- Upper-intermediate or advanced level or writing and verbal English;
- Flexibility, emotional maturity;
- Previous experience as software developer and/or team lead is a must. Experience with MS tech stack is a big plus.
- Directing and managing several engineering teams;
- Ensuring that quality software is delivered according to specification using the correct procedures in line with technical and business objectives;
- Being involved from start to finish in analysis, preparing statements of work and organizing effective change management;
- Working closely with the stakeholders on both sides to manage the day-to-day work of the development team;
- Establishing a plan for the execution of the project, including a work-breakdown-structure, task dependencies, schedule, and risk mitigation;
- Ensuring that adequate and qualified staffing is assigned for each of the major project areas, in consultation with the appropriate functional managers and team leaders;
- Tailoring and facilitating right software engineering processes and defining the roles and responsibilities of all of the project team members;
- Coaching, mentoring, motivating and supervising project team members. Influencing them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work, providing timely feedback to individuals and resource managers;
- Maintaining and reviewing technical documentation;
- Ensuring that the projects deliver the desired results within project constraints;
- Tracking project reporting, team velocity, ensuring key performance indicators reaching success level values;
- Producing regular progress reports on the project status for the Program Committee and company management.