Our client is a fastest-growing global tobacco manufacturing company, with the cross-product team located in Switzerland, Germany, Poland, France, UK and Ukraine. Intellias mission is to support their strategy and efforts in Digital and eCommerce space with a newly conceptualized Digital Eco System (DES) which is comprised of set of capabilities including online shop & website, linking online & offline, customization & personalization, engagement & membership, digital product & services main differences. The program is a software platform that allows company applications to be delivered and operated easily, autonomously, and securely. It provides a set of reusable self-served scalable accelerators and services that teams across the company uses for their development and operation. The platform offers self-service tools, integration, automation for application development, deployment, integration, and operations. It supports teams and allows teams to allocate 100% of their capacity on the delivery of their business focused applications while we take care of the infrastructure and tools needed for them.
As a Technology Business Owner, you will be a part of a company strategic solution and integration project which is aimed to enable the vision of connected consumers experience. You will work with sixteen projects within the program including loyalty programs, marketing automation, consumer platform enhancement and support, global mobile and IoT projects, DES implementation, operational readiness framework and API management.
Key requirements and responsibilities:
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner for 5+ years;
- MA in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field;
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills;
- Very good experience in providing vision, technical road-map and direction to the Agile development team (Product Team Leads) and stakeholders throughout the program;
- Excel in translating business requirements to initiatives (collections of strategic efforts that will help us achieve our goals). Every release we plan will drive towards one or more of our initiatives;
- Know how to ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on;
- Ability to plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product;
- Professional experience in assessing value, developing cases, and prioritizing stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with business owners;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Capable of animating Agile ceremonies such as Product Reviews/Demo in front of a senior audience;
- Professional experience in leading the planning product release plans and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities;
- Capable of provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals;
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends.