Our client's purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With creativity and technology, we help make a better connected world. Over 25,000 employees serve the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud.
Experience Design Center (XDC) is a passionate group of experts leading the digital evolution for the world’s largest Telco companies. Our team of over 90 multidisciplinary professionals works in a dynamic, collaborative environment, and together we are redefining what’s possible across mobile, enterprise, and emerging platforms, for diverse audiences, from various cultures.
We’re looking for a talented senior product designer with the experience, passion, and skills to join our global team and influence millions of users across over 85 countries.
- Provide UX/UI design that is branded, creative, innovative, while facilitating a useful interactive experience;
- Handle complex concepts as a senior designer in the group;
- Research, explore, and communicate best practices, designs, and issues with peers, customers, and development teams;
- Support UI design for multiple projects at the same time;
- Be service-oriented and able to present, explain and justify designs to stakeholders;
- Consistently advocate for the user’s interests by verifying the design complies with standard usability principles and project constraints;
- Define visual language and standards to create the application style guides for developers;
- Develop and sign off on creative estimates and ensure high-quality execution of all deliverables;
- Lead creative brainstorming sessions;
- Guide and mentor team members, freelancers, and external studios as needed.
- Design school graduate preferably a specialization in Interaction Design;
- 3-5 years of experience designing user interfaces for various channels (e.g. tablet, mobile, web, desktop, TV);
- Strong UI/UX experience creating interfaces for complex interactive products;
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills;
- Fluent in English (reading, writing, speaking) with the ability to travel occasionally to customer sites overseas, and interact with teams in multiple international locations;
- A master of digital design tools like Sketch, and comfortable with prototyping tools like Invision, Principle, and adobe suite;
- Customer-facing experience – ability to present the design solution using various methods (presentations, demos, and so on).